Translate

Disha losing virginity to friends husband - I

My introduction with Disha was through my wife. Being a male I do not have to give any reason to anybody that why I was keen to fuck her as I feel that it is always good to have anything if it is extra and if it is a virgin and decent girl like Disha then its great. Talking about her mind set, seriously I don’t know why she got indulge with me sexually.


She knew that I am married and there was no chance for me to falling in love with her, we were in touch somehow for some time and maybe she was desperate to try sex and found me safe who will not blackmail her and in addition to that certainly my appearance attracted her as I am good looking guy with good health because of my regular workout in badminton coat.


Disha, the girl I am talking about was actually my wife’s companion in gym and like my wife she too was plump, rather much more than my wife, or you can say because of her short height she use to look more plump. If I had to graph Disha in words then I will say that she is a fair girl with very innocent features, short in height hardly standing on 5 feet, though she did not had much belly but anything except that, means rest of her all physical assets were plump.


Actually she was working in bank and had lot of sitting and in addition to that she was fond of eating so she was really very fleshy on her arms, and thighs. Though her breasts were not very big, neither too small rather they were medium in size and but her bottom was a real beauty, it was round and big and too fleshy and because of sitting job it was getting heavier,


and truly speaking a guy like me who really love ass of a female body among all her other assets can die for that. In a first glance Disha really did not appealed me, I was coming out of my house to go somewhere with my wife and she was walking across the street when my wife introduced me with her as her friend but later when I took out the car and moved ahead and saw her walking facing away I realized that she will always be great fuck from behind.


Anyway it was just my, you can say desire at that time to fuck her from behind and as such I never tried to talk to my wife and tried to approach her by doing any long conversation whenever she met me around my house or in nearby market and whenever we met we ended up with just hello or good morning and good evening etc.


Things between me and Disha got better when in the morning my wife saw her rushing to go to office, at that time I was taking out my car. After knowing the reason my wife told me to give her a lift as I was going in the same direction, rather branch of the bank in which she was working was on the way of my office.


It took me around 25-30 minutes to reach the place and I really enjoyed that ride while talking to her. Outwardly she was soft voiced and shy and little timid in talking to me but by the time I reached to her work place she was little free in talking to me. You can say that day some sort of fire was lit inside me and I was getting strange type of pleasure in recalling her body and the gesture in which she was talking to me.


After that day with a pure lustful intentions to stare her body I changed my timings to leave for office and within 10-15 days I was coming out of house when she use to walk down to catch a bus. Showing a formal gesture I asked her for a lift and she accepted that. That day too I had eyes full of her fleshy thighs and delectably round and fat ass when she got down.


We spoke about banking throughout the way and I promised her that I will open an account with her branch and put some amount in term deposit and to that I told her to massage me the details of the rate of interest offered by her bank. For me it was a way to get her number and to get in her touch and it really worked.


For few days we remained in touch and intentionally I involved my wife into this and opened a joint account so that in case she speaks to my wife regarding this during gym then my wife should not be surprised. Later after all this I continued giving her lift while going to office and picked her up wherever I crossed her walking and for me it was really surprising when she told me to pick her up from the bus stand instead of the street of my house.


She did not wanted to get noticed by my wife and anyone else, truly speaking I am not assuming this, she herself told me that and her words were “aap mujhe bus stand se pick kar liya karoge, Priya (my wife) dekhegi to kya sochegi, ki main roz aap ke saath hi jaati hun”.


What else I needed, but to give her a casual reaction I smiled on her statement and replied, “then what…. I mean what is wrong in that?” “nothing is wrong, but aise hi, you never know what she will think” Disha replied and I could see that like first time she was not shy or timid and she smiled while saying that.


I accepted that by saying “Ok” and then asked her again, “That means I do not have to tell her that I give you lift every time I see you?” “Obviously…nahi to main aisa kyun bolti…… I don’t want her to think anything non-sense, I mean…..” she stopped in between, or you can say I stopped her by saying “ok..ok… I understood… don’t worry… main Priya se koi baat nahi karunga” we continued riding for many days together and I really enjoyed staring her luscious assets.


As such I never tried to give her any hint that I am lusting over her but gradually I can see that we were getting free and sometimes she use to read out some light naughty messages from her mobile and I too started doing that. We never thought about sending messages to each other as it could be accessed by my wife.


Anyway things moved like that for many days our conversation went on movies, music and almost on all subjects but as such there was no further progress in that context, and truly speaking even I was not at all expecting any progress and I was mentally prepared to limit myself in fantasizing her while fucking my wife or while masturbating in which I was regular, especially after meeting Disha.


I can say things moved again in my favor again when in the morning after coming from gym my wife stood on weighing machine and told me that she has lost nearly 5 Kgs, I gave her glad reaction and while riding to office with Disha, I asked her that workout she is doing is working or not by saying,


“gym ka koi faayeda ho raha hai ya nahi?” “bilkul bhi nahi” she replied not at all, she was right I could make out, though I could not say whether she has lost weight or not but I could see that physically she was intact. “achha…. But Priya has lost around 5 Kgs” I replied in somewhat informing tone,


“how do you know? Weigh kiya tha kya?” she asked back, “ nahi…. Kal raat ko main usko drawing room se utha kar bedroom mein le gaya than a issliye mujhe pata hai” I would have said just “yes” to her question but I don’t know how it came out of my mouth and I spoke in sarcastic tone as if we make fun of someone’s stupid question.


Disha smiled on that initially and then tried to control her smiled and looked into my eyes blush fully and went silent. I really liked her reaction and enjoyed her shy gesture. “forget it…. I was just joking, but ye baat sach hai ki she has lost 5kgs”…..”why it’s not working with you?” I asked her after a small pause, “I don’t know?” she replied just with that.


“weigh kiya?” I asked her again, “nahi” she said no, “then do it” I replied and once again my tongue slipped and once again I cracked a gag by saying, “maine tumko pahle nahi uthaya, nahi to abhi utha ke batta deta, whether you have lost weight or not” this time once again Disha could not believe what I said, I could read her expressions as she was looking at me and trying to control her smiled,


“ok…ok…. Just joking…. don’t bother…maine aise hi bol diya” I concealed and she went normal but I could see that my words have made some impact and it is positive, she is not minding my comments, so that really provoked me and I tried to continue talking to her casually and kept on looking points where I could bang my naughty comments.


With a subject of her workout and no results we reached somewhere on dieting in our conversation and she told me that she is fond of eating and cannot control her and most of the time her mother scold her for this. Cutting a long conversation short after few statements subject went on marriage and Disha told me that her mother is really very tensed for her in this context because she is overweight,


I smiled lightly on that and said “it hardly matters…. I mean you are not that overweight….tumhari shaadi to ho hi jaayegi” Disha blushed on my reply as she caught me looking at her body while saying that, specifically her fleshy thighs. For a fraction I thought that things will go wrong from here but Disha took that thing casually and our conversation went on and somewhere in this context of weight and marriage I gave her my example by saying,


“Priya is any day heavier than me from the very beginning, you can see that…. So it’s not a big issue” “ab sabb logg to aapki tarah nahi sochte na…… har kisi ko slim aur sexy ladki hi chaahiye” Disha replied and continued giving her argument and once again I found a chance to bang on, using my wit and I replied confidently “who said you are not sexy……?”


I spoke again in continuation “waise sexy ki har ek ki apni apni definition hoti hai and in my definition you are sexy…. I really like extra flesh as you see on Priya” (everyone has his own definition of sexy……..) I spoke and later realized that I have gone too far, Disha was also surprised with my words and I could feel her heart pounding hard but she did not reacted negatively on that and dried up her face from smile,


though she wanted to smile. Being an experienced man I could sense her condition and I was feeling really proud of myself for what I said. Once again she reached to her place and got down and just then I spoke, “Don’t take me otherwise….sometimes I go weird…I hope whatever I said, tumne mind nahi kiya hoga?” Disha said no to that with a smiled, “that means I can say all this I future also?”


I asked her again with a naughty expressions and she smiled on that, “waise bhi main to tumhari taarif hi kar raha tha, aur taarif to sabhi ladkiyon ko achhi lagti hai” once again I uttered and this time Disha went on smiling after pushing the door to close. I could see that she has digested my words and now my mind was set on fire, somehow I wanted to keep all this alive.


At the other end I was feeling that my sex life with my wife was improving because of Disha, amazingly I was always mobbed by her thoughts and at the end of the day most of the time I use to be very aroused and finally use to end up fucking my wife in the night at least twice a week and truly speaking after releasing my pressure,


for some time I use to feel guilty that I am doing some sort of sin but by the morning when Disha use to meet me at bus stand my animal use to get up again and all this went on going for many days.


Gradually I was going crazy for Disha’s seductive body and looking for opportunity to make things happen. While being with Disha from last so many days I was sure about one thing that she was also attracted towards me though I was not sure that up to what extend she wanted to get along with me, and sometimes I thought that she is just taking me as a good friend because she knew this fact very well that I am married and there is no future in this relation.


But at my end, crossing all my limits I was getting desperate to fuck her in all possible positions, especially in a doggy way while holding her round fleshy hips. Moreover from her gesture I could easily make out that she was virgin and never been touched by a male species,


I use to go crazy imagining this fact that while fucking her I will be able to hear her first painful cry and will be able to see her bleeding from her fuckhole as I will penetrate my monster size into her tight virgin fuckhole.


Anyway as I said earlier I was seeking for opportunity with Disha to get alone except while travelling from home to office and after many days I got one and I used that well in my favor. Like every morning we both were on our way to office and she was looking at latest released movies she told me that this particular movie has released.


Though some time back I was aware of the cinema world but from nearly last one year I was detached with all this, so with a very natural gesture I showed her some interest and asked her about the movie she was talking about. Disha detailed me whatever she knew about that movie and at the end told me that she is going to watch this movie in theater but she has to seek for the company first.


She further told me that she is thinking about talking to one of her colleague for the company for this movie. I gave a thought to it and casually asked her back that if she will go with her colleague then who will pay the entire show. Disha replied that it will be pooled by both. Once again I gave a thought to it and cracked a casual joke that it will be great if she will go with her boyfriend, in that case she do not have to spend.


Disha replied to my statement by saying that she does not have any boyfriend; I knew this fact as some time back we had a tiny talk over this subject. At that particular instant as she said “I don’t have any boyfriend “ I took a chance and casually gave her a proposal, if we can go for a movie by saying, “Ok, if you want I can take you for the movie”


Disha looked at me for a fraction without any expressions and went silent for a fraction and then asked back, “just we two”? I was little shocked as I was expecting a no from her. “Ya….but if you are feeling insecure, we can take Priya (my wife) along, I replied with bit of giggle. Disha too smiled on that and asked back,


“Why should I feel insecure”? “Just in case……, if you are thinking that I will try anything weird with you in the dark” I replied back casually, Disha smiled back on my reply and looked into my eyes and gave an impression as if she is aware of habit of making fun of everything. “Tell me…..yes or no”? I asked her again after a minute or so as there was no reaction from her,


“what……movie”? She asked back, “Haan….” I confirmed “when”? She asked back, “whenever you say…..I need a day in advance to inform my office” I replied, “I will tell you,…. if it will be possible….” Disha replied back. I was happy within myself; at least she did not ridiculed my proposal bluntly. Next two days went just like that; intentionally I did not raise the topic of going to movie together.


Third day was Saturday and hardly 10 minutes before reaching to her Bank, Disha herself raised the subject of my plan of going to movie by asking, “So you are going tomorrow to see (XYZ-that particular movie)” “No…. I am not interested in wasting Sunday for a movie” “Then…..”? she asked back,


“then what….I was waiting for you to reply…..tum bataao kab chalna hai….. and it has to be weekday” I replied, “why not Sunday”? Disha asked me with a smile as if she was expecting a witty and humorous reply, “Sundays Wife ke naam hain…..Girl friend can choose any other day from rest of six days” Disha smiled on my reply and went silent for few seconds,


she could not respond to my statement, moreover she could not control her smile even, “Girl Friend…..who me”? Finally she uttered, and asked back after couple of more seconds, with a real big smile “’hmmmmm……”’ I just hummed to say yes without looking at her and continued looking forward on the road and waited for her to respond


“See….you don’t have boy friend….and I don’t have girl friend, so……” I left the sentence incomplete, “aur Priya”? Disha asked back “wo to wife hai na”? I replied casually. “Are you serious…..”? Disha responded as if she in shock but she had a smile on a face. “No…..I cannot be serious with you…..I am already married” I replied and it was even better, truly speaking I don’t know how I was responding to her so well.


Anyway Disha smiled again on my response and kept her mouth shut. Finally her destination came and she got down and looked at me with bit of smiling gesture, straight into my eyes, may be to read my mind but I was much better than her in controlling my features. I asked her again in very casual way as if nothing has happened strange in our conversation,


“anyway…..tell me if you want to go for a movie….I have to plan accordingly” “Monday to possible nahi hai……Tuesday ko dekhte hain….” Disha replied in the tone as if she wants to somewhat postpone the matter, but I was in the mood of this way or that way, even then I gave her enough time to think by saying. “Think about it and tell me by Monday…I will plan my work accordingly”.


I raced ahead my car and moved on my way as she smiled back to say ok from her gesture. Through out the day I was really uneasy with a thought that if somehow Disha will say yes then what will I do to get her further close. I was really getting desperate to fuck her and at any cost I wanted to grab this opportunity to fuck a female other than my wife.


I am sure 100 out of 99 males wants to do that but because of some sort of insecurity we never try and I was not at an exception, even I was feeling insecure but my desire for Disha’s untouched body was so high that I was ready to take any risk. Anyway at that time the biggest question in front of me was about the place, where I can take her to confront.


Something was already running in my mind for that since morning and by the evening I was having a safe place to take Disha to get intimate with her, obviously only if she will say yes to it. Though I was not at all sure about that but it was really great feeling, assuming that I will fuck her with all my passion.


Anyway the place I was talking about was my friend’s vacant flat, at present he is living very far in south in one of the IT cities and he wanted me to lend that flat, but I never tried to do that till that time. Same day somewhere in the afternoon I called him and told him that someone in my work concern is interested in taking that flat for few months,


further I asked him few things about his flat and the place from where I can get keys and ultimately while coming home I picked up keys and next day made a touch and go visit to that flat. It was almost furnish flat and one of the room was proper bedroom with a decent bed and all other necessities.


Once again on Monday Disha met me on the same place and as usual we went along on the same path. Somewhere in the middle I told her that I have spared Tuesday and Wednesday from my work and she can choose anyone of the two days. To my surprise Disha was waiting for me to speak up on this subject and as I said that she replied positively by saying “I have applied for a leave on Tuesday”.


Truly speaking as I heard that strange sensation went through my body, though as such there was nothing to be so glad even then I was happy and Disha too seemed bit conscious to me after saying that and we hardly spoke in this context after that. More or less after that we both silently reached at the place where she was suppose to get down,


once again just to confirm I spoke while looking at her with a smile, “tomorrow…on the same time..” Disha just said Ok to it and went walked down to her work place. I too reached to my office after some time but virtually I was lost in assuming things. I was thinking about naughty statements through which I can approach her to fulfill my dirty desire but none of them seemed appropriate, that would work.


As the time passed I got even more nervous and horny, for sometime I felt guilty also that I am thinking about cheating my wife but Disha’s seductive body’s lust was ruling my mind and it overcame my ethics and all. Next day everything went well, Disha was looking stunning in the outfit she was wearing.


She was wearing tight black color Lycra leggings at the bottom and nice navy blue color Kurta without any stroll or Duppta. Though her kurta was not tight but I could easily make out size of her breasts, but truly speaking my sight was again and again going to her lower half. She was sitting on my left and I was getting a view of her thighs tightly packed in stretchable leggings,


amount of flesh she was having on her thighs was too much and as I said in the beginning I really love females with a fleshy assets and Disha was on the top of my list with that concern. Anyway through out the way I was really very uneasy as I had really bad or you can say lusty intentions for her and because of that mind state I was failing in behaving casually,


like I use to everyday and this change in my gesture was visible, Disha too was nevertheless confused or perplexed and this could be seen easily because she was really getting very conscious for her looks. Anyway I intentionally took her to the theater which was far from our residence and work place and close to that flat where I was planning to take her somehow.


We reached to the theater and bought tickets and entered into the auditorium and settled down to see movie. I don’t know about Disha’s mental state, at my end butterflies were tingling in my stomach and I was eager to go ahead but somehow could not gather courage to do anything in the dark.


Finally may be after more then one hour movie seemed to coming to the mid, I unintentionally knocked her knee with my hand to ask her if she wants to have pop corn and as I touched her knee to get her attention she removed my hand, I casually asked her whatever I wanted to and she said yes to it.


We both came out to get the soft drink and pop corn and I said sorry to her for what I did by saying, “’I think tum bura maan gayi….when I touched you to ask you” she said “nahi to” (means not at all), while looking at me into my eyes. “sure”? I asked her with same smiling gesture, “ya….” She replied.


We came back in the dark and settled down again and finished our drinks and pop corns. Movie was running on its pace when I touched her again at the same place and this time it was intentional and not at all in the format of asking anything, I just placed my hand on her knee. Once again Disha removed my hand immediately and looked at me with a question mark as if she is asking now what?


I moved ahead a bit and somewhat whispered “you said tumne bura nahi mana……iss liye maine dobara touch kar liya” Disha’s heart was beating high, I could see it from her facial expressions, though she tried a lot to control but she smiled a bit on my statement and spoke while looking into my eyes, “please matt karo” (means please don’t do) I just said ok with a smile and focused on movie.


Finally we came out of the auditorium and settled down in food court and ordered something. Superficially I was busy in getting my order but mentally I was trying to make a way. I was really confused and could not decide what to do;


I knew this very well that after touching her knee second time as such there was nothing hidden as it was intentional touch from my side and it almost went negative for me because she said not to do it and I knew this as well that if I had to something I have to do it today as I will not get this type of chance again easily.

collection of shoes, kinds of birds, Aerial Geologist, travel, Nautical Living, punk word, Future home design, beautiful girl, classic tattoos, Explosion, Sport Cars, My Tattoos, sexs position, guinness, beauty actress, naruto hokage, animals, goku and gohan z, sports bikes and cars, naruto shippuden, Tattoos-tattoos, calligraphy for you, my graffiti style, tattoos for all, classic engine v, wallpaper home decor, tattoo tree, casual, hinduism tattoos, foot tattoos for girls, my scorpio tattoos collection, eyes tattoos collection, house design , expensive new cars, flower tattoos collections, Unique Cars Tattoos, Love, Wild Deer Tattoos, modern nail color, popular tattoos in the world, beautiful waterfalls, Fashion, Tiger tattoos, tattoos cartoon character, cartoon characters, Sex Style Position, crown tattoos, Fairy Tattoos, fashion clothes, High heels shoes for Women, woman xxx, blog for tattoos, My Tattoos, Birds, Sexuality, Wild life, Guns, Science, Casino, Sexs Toys, Daisy tattoos, Lotus tattoos, Butterfly tattoos woman, actress prettiest actress, the star's wardrobe, buy and sell home, my style body, girls tattoos desighn, sharingan uchiha, hair models, beauty birds, The Latest Hairstyles For Women, Wing Tattoos For You, Lower Back Tattoos Popular, Home Design, Car Modification, Motor Replacements, Expensive Cars, Fairy Tattoos, Foot Tattoos Update, Tattoo Designs, Tattoo Designs, Fairy Tattoos, The Latest Hairstyles For Women, fashion clothes, expensive new cars, sports bikes and cars, Sport Cars, travel, Hairstyle Celebrity, wedding, automotive, weight loss, diet, insurance, cell phone, Mortgage, shoes, mlnjr, giovannaduepuntozero, Tattoos For Women, Beauty, Beauty Flower Tattoos, Nail design, Bull Tattoos for Men, Beauty, health care, Skin Care