Translate

bhabhi ka maza

I am from Delhi. It is a real story of my first experience of having a sexual encounter. I was not married at that time. I had just joined as a restaurant manager at noida basically i am from delhi. I am around 22. I was in my full youthfulness. The owner had made for me arrangements for my accommodation there, as i did not need a separate house since i was bachelor. I was living as a paying guest with one mr. Sheth, a businessman. They provided me a big room on the first floor. Two other rooms on that floor were locked. They lived on the ground floor. My room was well furnished with a double bed some chairs, tables, almirah, etc. There was an attached bathroom. Earlier they would use that room for their guests who visited them for few days from outstations. They themselves lived on the ground floor. Mr. Sheth had one son who was just 8 months old. There were only three members in their family. Mr. Sheth’s wife generally used to be at home as she was a not a workingwoman. Her name was chayya sheth. I called her as chayya bhabhi. She used to prepare food and did other household chores, and as such she shared much of the responsibilities in the house. Her husband was most of the time used to be busy with his wok. Many a times chayya bhabhi used to be alone at home, as her husband generally went away for his work. She was a free and frank woman. And it was only chayya bhabhi who used to serve me the tea & dinner. So i had more communication and interaction with her in the house. Chayya bhabhi used to come to upstairs for hanging their washed clothes or keeping there some other things for drying. Meenakshi bhabhi was a very young looking woman. She was 26 yrs. She was an educated woman with a modern outlook and attitude. She was fair enough with good attractive looks. She was beautiful. She had an attractive sexy figure. 38d-28-36 chayya bhabhi’s breasts were eye catching and fleshy. Her breasts were in proper shape. Her hips were quite heavy. Her breasts bounced and hips shook as she walked. Ever since i got there i had my eyes on her. Very soon chayya bhabhi came close to me & taking interest in me and intentionally engaged me in talking all to me. She started talking me directly looking into my eyes. Step by step chayya bhabhi came closer to me. She later started coming to my room for one or the other reasons. I did her small works also that she requested me from time to time, thus i would go to her room when no one else used to be there in the house. Slowly i started feeling thirst in her eyes when she looked at me. It was clearly noticeable. She appeared to be bold in her talks. We freely and frankly talked about everything films, heroes, heroines, models, etc. I used to be in my room as much as possible except for going to my workplace during the daytime, that was five days a week. On holidays i generally preferred to stay back in my room only. I had found an apparent change in chayya bhabhi with regard to her clothes and dresses. She used to expose her cleavage generously and also the upper curves of her breasts, whether she was in her sari-blouse, or in her salwar suit, or even in her nighty. While she used to be in my room chayya bhabhi intentionally and cleverly let the pallu of her sari or her chinni fall down from her shoulder and remained on her fore arms, that gave me a glimpse of the exposed breasts and also the idea of their roundness, shape and size. I always wished her to come frequently to my room and remain there as long as possible. Whenever i would be around her she would expose her. I liked such bhabhis who smartly exposed their breasts. I had many times fantasized in my bed about having sex with her. I had masturbated also fantasizing about ****ing her. Many a times i felt like grabbing her in my arms and kiss her, press and squeeze her boobs. I noticed that chayya bhabhi became too bold as she started exposing much of her breasts. Since i was a young man my cock used to become rock hard time and again. Chayya bhabhi used to borrow novels & magazines from me. I was regularly buying many novels & magazines on suspense action romance & even sex ( but i would never give it to her ). One day when chayya bhabhi came into my room at that time i was in the bathroom. She asked me do you have some painkillers i told her that it might be on the table or below the bed.. When i came out after taking my bath i was a little embarrassed to see that chayya bhabhi was sitting in the bed keeping those magazines in her lap(as i would keep the magazines below the bed) and was looking at the nude pictures of models in the magazine. The pallu of her sari was down resting on her hand. She was wearing a blouse that had a wide and low cut neck with two of her hooks open giving me the full view of her sexy boobs. Looking at me she put down those se magazines on the bed. She stood up on her feet in front of me. I was still in my towel only. She looked into my eyes and then to those adult magazines lying on the bed. Chayya bhabhi gave a meaningful and sexy smile at me. She was still exposing her breasts. She did not take trouble to readjust her pallu. I was getting excited. I had not put on the underwear to hold my cock well and i was feeling some strain and tension in my cock. So it was a difficult situation for me. I got into the bathroom, put on my underwear and got out again. She had gone by that time. From that day on chayya bhabhi used to tease me very often by generously exposing her breasts. She also let open the upper hooks or buttons of her blouse, kurti or her nighty in her move to tease me. She also used to expose her body down her blouse to her waist where she wrapped her sari. She always tried to expose her sexy body as much as possible. Her boldness was much to my likings. It developed me a strong urge to have her. I also started eyeing her breasts in lust. On two occasions i saw meenakshi bhabhi completely drenched also. Once when i was in her room playing with her child she was washing some clothes in the bathroom which was open. When she came out she was completely drenched. Her nighty was fully wet. It had clung to her sexy body. The material of her nighty was so thin and light coloured that it had become transparent. It revealed her sexy body fully except for the those linings only that were covered by the netted cups of bra and its straps and her small panty. With that the shape of her body had become clear and noticeable. Her fully wet netted nylon bra was not able to conceal the roundness of her breasts. Her pointed nipples were also looking distinctly. The outline of her body had distinctly come to the fore. The roundness of her breasts and hips were looking prominently opulent. The bulge of her breasts was lucid and clear and their curvature was observable. Her crotch and thighs were also distinctly visible. I could not take my eyes off from her sexy body. She was looking too sexy. I went on staring her in lust. She saw me looking at her like that. She smiled sexily at me and remained there in that condition only. She made some deliberate movements that caused her breasts bounce and sing sexily. I could easily guess that she might have poured water over her in order to drench herself. I feeling hot lava within me and was getting excited to see her in that condition. After getting back to my room i immediately masturbated there.

On the other occasion, she had called me to her room for some help in her work. That day also no one was there in the house except for us. As i went to her room i saw her coming from the other room. She was in her sari and blouse. She was hundred percent dripping wet. Her sari had clung to her in such a way that it was revealing every curvatures of her voluptuous buxom body. Her breasts and hips had come to its full prominence. She deliberately slid her pallu down from her good-looking attractive breasts. The blouse she wore was also of light coloured and had become completely see-through. The straps of her bra were revealed clearly. Since she had worn netted bra the roundness of her plump fleshy breasts were distinct. Her nipples were clearly visible through her wet netted bra and thin fabric of her blouse that had badly stuck to her breasts. I was feeling like taking her in my arms and do every thing that a young man does with a woman in such situations, but i didn’t do anything except for staring at lustfully. She let her breasts be visible to me more and more by leaning forward for one pretext or the other. While i stared at her breasts balls, she time and again saw at her exposed breasts and then looked into my eyes. She teased me too much. It was a clear invitation from her, but i some how managed to keep my cool. I very well knew that she had intentionally drenched her fully that time also, just to exhibit her sexy young body to me. I knew that she was trying to arouse me, again and again but could muster courage in me to take a step forward. So, each time i had to masturbate only. On a couple of occasions, on holidays, when i had requested bhabhi to awake me during daytime as i had to go some where, she came to my room for that and leaned on me coming to my bed so as to give full pressure of her breasts on my back or shoulder and awoke me. That way she used to put full weight of her fleshy breasts. I liked it very much and finding her pressing and slowly rubbing her breasts on my body, i also intentionally took some time to get up to feel the softness and sponginess of her squishy breasts for a longer period and also sense the heat of her sexy smooth body. That made me fantasize about ****ing her and masturbate in my room later. One day while i was engrossed looking at the nude photos of the models in those adult magazines sitting in a chair in my room, she sneaked in and stood right behind me. She took the magazine from my hands and stood in front if me resting with the table. Her legs were touching mine. The pallu of her sari had fell down. She was wearing a very low cut blouse. The two upper hooks were left open. She was looking very much tempting and inviting. Much of the roundness and curvature of her breasts were exposed. She was smiling very sexily looking into my eyes. She told me showing those magazines “,wow,. So eager to see nude women and girls, my dear ,..so engrossed with nude these nude photographs,,” she gave a sexy gesture and asked “,.my dear, only photographs, and no reality,, aren’t you interested in real things,..” she continued “,..oh my dear, would you like to see live,.” i was flabbergasted. I kept mum. I just some how gulped my saliva in utter confusion to see boldness and audacity of chayya bhabhi. She looked dazzling and inviting. Her words were enough to ignite me. She was taking the lead. In fact i had just fantasized her to be vivacious and potent and forceful. But she actually appeared to be so. She told me sexily “,,.my dear, wait for some time,, i am just coming,.. I will show what all you desire,. I also do possess these assets my dear,. Today you would be seeing a young woman in her full nudity,..” and she stylishly giving jerks to her boobs and hips went out of the room. I had enough time to make myself prepared mentally for what was about to happen there with me. Meanwhile i was i was too much excited to think if she really did what she was telling me, i would be in the seventh heaven. My cock had stiffened too much. Chayya bhabhi came back after about one hour. She was looking very sexy. Her pallu had again fell down. Her breasts were being exposed generously. She came closer to me. I was standing in front of her. S he put her smooth arms around my neck, pulled me closer. I felt her breasts pressing against my chest. The softness of her breasts was stimulating. She came further closer and kissed my lips. Ohhh, that was very pleasant. That sent a current in me. She again put her lips on mine and rubbed them. She kissed my lips for a bit longer that time. I was getting aroused. I also held her by her waist. She told me “,..my dewarjee, now be ready for the real show,. You might have seen many blue films,,. But today you would be seeing your chayya bhabhi in her full nudity,. Yess my dear devarjee,, i will show you every thing i possess,..” and she stared taking off her sari. In utter confusion i told her “,..bhabhi what will happen if some one comes here,,” she replied “,,i have more concern about it than you dear,.. I myself would not have done it if at all there is any chance of any one coming over here,,. Every body has gone out, and they would not come back before evening my dear,,” so chayya bhabhi was well determined to undress herself before me. She started taking off her clothes one after another. She took off her sari. Then she unhooked her blouse. She slowly took off her blouse in style. S he was now in her bra and petticoat. She unhooked her bra also and took off in a very sexy manner. Her breasts were now set free. They stood straight while her nipples were pointing me. Finally she took off her last remaining cloth as she opened the string of her petticoat and let it fell down. Now chayya bhabhi was stark naked before me shamelessly and openly. It was for the first time for me to have seen any young female in her full nudity. She very elegantly and stylishly made sexy gestures and postures like the young sexy models do in their full nudity in the magazines debonair, chastity, fantasy and fun. She caressed her body here and there. She stood there in all sorts of erotic postures before me. I was dumbfounded. I felt slight shiver also in by body. The more she exhibited her vital parts in sexy and erotic manner the more i was getting hotter. I was gulping down my saliva in the state of half bewilderment and half excitement. She was looking much more sexier than ever. Although i had many times fantasized about seeing her in that state yet i did not expect chayya bhabhi to be so bold and daring. She looked extraordinary. She gave exceedingly inviting gestures with her sexy facial expressions. Her body language was making me restless. I had only read the erotic stories of sexy bhabhis, but that day i was actually having a live show. Chayya bhabhi asked me in a very sexy manner “,,my dear dewarjee,..so you have seen me stark naked now,.. You had many a times looked me semi-nude,, how do i look completely nude, my dear,.how did you like me breasts,.. And what about my hips,. I had seen you staring at my breasts and hips in desire,..i had very well understood that you were always craving for my breasts, thighs, crotch, hips, etc,,.don’t you feel like taking my breasts in your hands,..oohh dewarjee, i can very well understand your desire f or sucking my nipples,,” and while she was telling me about her breasts she exhibited her breasts in erotic way. Her breasts were looking outstanding. The curvature of her breasts was still maintained even as they were free from the bra. The shape was still remarkable. Although she possessed heavy breasts but they were not so drooping. That was a very exciting site for me. I had seen many nude photos of young girls and women in magazines, or even i had seen girls or women in xxx movies. But it was great to see her in that state. I was getting aroused. Her uninhibited open sexy dialogue redoubled my titillation and excitement. My cock had straightened too much. Its size had remarkably increased. Chayya bhabhi saw it. She noticed the bulge on my pant. She was sure that i was aroused immensely.

She asked me to undress myself also right then. She said “,..ooo my dewarjee,,will you stare me like that only or do some thing also,. Why don’t you disrobe yourself also,.. Yess my lovely devarjee, please take off your clothes also,.. Come on dear,.. Undress yourself,.. I know you are inexperienced ,..i will teach you how to handle a young woman,,” with that she kept on giving sexy and inviting gestures. She especially showed her breasts, crotch, thighs, hips, etc. In open and explicit manner. She showed me the opulence and bulge of her breasts from different angles and sides. Now i was looking at her nude body in lust. I was feeling like taking her nude body in my arms and kiss all over. I was yearning for ****ing her. Meanwhile, chayya bhabhi stepped towards me. She started opening my pant. She unhooked and unbuttoned it, pulled down the zip fastener and let my pant slid down. I couldn’t say any thing. Then she unbuttoned my tee shirt and took off. I was feeling some sort of strange pleasure. Her nearness in her nudity made me terribly stirred and enthused. But i couldn’t do anything except for holding her hands. Now her soft hands were caressing my thing from over my underwear. She said sexily “,..dear dewarjee,. Why are you hiding your asset from me,..when i did not hide any thing from you, you should also show me yours,. Yess dewarjee i am standing completely nude before you and you have see every inch of my young body,.. So please let me see your cock,, wow it has become harder and longer,..” her caressing of my manhood from over the underwear sent too much of stimulation in my body. My cock got more stiffness. It seems that it was trying to tear off my underwear. Now it was impossible for me to keep it in. I asked her “,..but chayya bhabhi, if some one comes right now, what will happen,,” she said sexily “,.offfoohhh,. Again the same thing,,no body will come,, come on dear, when being a young woman i have shed all my inhibition and shame, and stood completely nude before you, why do you feel so,, after all you are a young man,..i am crazy about you,..please dear let me see your manhood,,.” saying that she pulled down my remaining clothing. I was also in my nudity like her. She held my cock and caressed it. I just held her by her arms. I said in excitement “,..oohhh chayya bhabhi,.” my manhood got more erection. It gained more thickness also. She said “,..dear you have got very good manhood,,i am craving for it,. It also looks like willing to entering into me dear,. Please dear try your manhood in me now,..yess dear i want ****ing from you, i believe you can **** hard, look dear, i am thirsty,. I want some one manly,,.i want full penetration,. Come on dear, your chayya bhabhi can not hold any more,. I have become very hot,,” she kept on caressing my shaft to make it more and more long and stiff. She asked me to give a good hand to her breasts. I crept my hands over her breasts. I caressed them ohh, it was a strange pleasure for me. In fact i had so many girls friends and also i had the opportunity of coming near to so many young sexy looking bhabhis. But i never had such occasions. I pressed her breasts. My cock was brushing agai nst her thighs and crotch. It got stimulated further. She caressed my hands. She also exerted some pressure on my hands. I further increased pressure of my hands on her breasts. I started squeezing them. She sighed sexily “,.oooohhhh my dear dewarjee,..oooohhhh yess,.that’s fine,.i like it,.i like it very much,,go on squeezing my breasts like that,,aaaahhhhh,” she sighed. She continued to say “,,uuuufffff,,..dear squeeze them hard,..yess squeeze by breasts hard,,” that encouraged me. I put as much pressure on her breasts as i could. Chayya bhabhi asked me sighing sexily “,.dear how are my breasts,.how did you feel them,..” i said “,..chayya bhabhi your breasts are very fleshy,.these are full sized,.these are very spongy,,bhabhi your breasts are round and shapely also,.your breasts are still so firm and tight bhabhi,.i really liked them,..you have got very good nipples also my sexy bhabhi,..” she smiled in pleasure closing her eyes. And i kept squeezing her voluptuous breasts hard and hard. She kept on sighin g in contentment. Then she asked me to mouth her fleshy breasts “,.dear please mouth my breasts,..don’t you feel like kissing my breasts,.oohhh please, suck my nipples also,,..you will like it dear,..please kiss and suck my breasts,..come on dear,.oohh do it ,..i want it dear ,..” she was uttering these words sighing with her eyes closed. I mouthed her breasts one by one. I liked it very much. I licked the roundness of her fleshy breasts. She sighed and moaned sexily “,.aaaaaahhhhhhhh,,dear, ,.uuuuufffffffff,,,yesss,.that’s fine,,i really like it,..” i sucked her nipples one by one. Her nipples became harder. I went on sucking her nipples. We were still standing. Then chayya bhabhi told me to take her to bed “,.dear dewarjee, let us go to bed,.let us enjoy fully,,**** me in the bed,..i will give you all co-operation in the bed, dear,..” we came to bed. We were entwined in each other’s arms and kissing each other hotly and fervently. She was very lively. She asked me to again mouth her breasts. I moved towards her succulent breasts. I kissed them. The softness, silkiness and smoothness of her breasts made me more fervent. Chayya bhabhi seemed much more hotter and sexier that want i had read in the stories about young sexy bhabhis. Chayya bhabhi was caressing my face and head while i kept on kissing, licking and sucking her breasts. She was giving all sorts of encouragements. I was enjoying too much. Chayya bhabhi was moaning and sighing heavily. She was tossing her body in excitement. She asked me amidst her moans and sighs to kiss her thighs and crotch also. I did kiss her silky shining smooth hairless thighs and triangular crotch. She was throwing her legs and was tossing her body in the state of stimulation, thrill and vibrancy. Chayya bhabhi was in complete effervescence now. She started uttering fervently “,,.oooohhhh dear dewarjee,..it is too much stimulating to me, now i am craving for your manhood inside me,.. Yes dear come on, **** me, i am longing for it for quite some time,. I can’t wait any more dear,, come on **** me,.. Yes dear push your manhood right inside my hot cunt,.it has become wet now,..oooohhh, i am getting impatient,.. Now i can not hold myself anymore,.i am dying,..oooohhh come on, **** me,..” chayya bhabhi was now fully aroused. I came over her. She parted her thighs, took my manhood in her hand and guided it to her love zone. I dived right in side her hot valley. As there was already much fluid inside her wet vagina i did not have any difficulty in pushing my cock in. She said with her half closed eyes “,.ooohh dear **** me, yess, **** me,.. ” i started making too and fro movement of my torso. After few strokes chayya bhabhi raides her thighs up. That gave me more room to enter. I pushed more into her. Initially i was ****ing her gently. I gradually increased my speed. She was just sighing and moaning in ecstasy and pleasure. As i increased my speed she encircled her thighs and legs around my waist. I pushed a little m ore. Then coming up to my knees i held her soft sexy fleshy hips and lifted a little more. I was finding it easier to push my cock into her. Now i was able to push my cock fully into her. The more i ****ed her the more my cock was getting harder and longer. She was feeling too much of excitement out of it. She sighed and moaned heavily “,.aaaahhhh,..uuuuuffffffff,,.aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh,,y ess,.aaaaaahhhh,,ye ss dear, ,like that,**** me like that,i like it,,aaaaaahhhhhhh,,..i was really longing for it dear dewarjee,, and i was ****ing chayya bhabhi with all my vigour and strength. In fact i had read about ****ing and also i had seen blue films, but actually i did not know, ****ing a woman would be so pleasant and exciting. I was ****ing chayya bhabhi and she was encouraging me more and more. My piston was working well in her bore and as if our engine were creating too much of compression. After some time i ejaculated inside her valley. We both were spent fully. We gasped heavily. We rested there. Chayya bhabhi said to me “,,dear i never knew you would be so good,..it was really marvelous,..you **** well,..yess dear you are vary manly,..i like such persons,.,after a long time i had such pleasure,..in fact my hubby is more engrossed in his jobs,.so he had hardly any interest in it now,…dear,..i would like to have many more ****ing from you,..i would come to you for ****ing as and when we get free time,..yess dear,.i like the way you ****ed me,.” i said her “,.chayya bhabhi you have changed me completely . Now i have tasted a young woman,,bhabhi i would also like to **** you again and again, if you really give me chances,,you are too good in the bed bhabhi,..in fact i had fantasized about ****ing you earlier bhabhi,.
I have been really yearning to **** you bhabhi,.but i cloud not muster courage to advance even a little bit,. Chayya bhabhi i am really thankful to you for you have given me chance to **** you,.many a times i have wished to **** a young bhabhi like you,..i have always been fantasizing about ****ing various young sexy looking bhabhis,..yess chayya bhabhi it is true,. ” by then i was aroused again a s she was caressing my cock. I ****ed her from behind making her bend forward taking the help of the table in the standing position. She gave me all co-operations by throwing her hips back with my each stroke. I was stroking her fast and she responded very well. My shaft was smoothly going in and coming out. She was moaning and sighing heavily and was just uttering “,,aaaaaahhhhhi,..uuuuuhhhhh,,that’s fine dear,,..aaaaaahhhhhh,,you are great,,aaaaaahhhhhh,..oooohhhh,..yess like that,. ,.aaahhhh,,.uuuuuuufffffff,,.ooooohhhhh,,go on,..aaaaahhhhh,..go on my dear,.yess **** me like that,,,fast. That gave me too much of encouragement. I kept on ****ing chayya bhabhi holding her fleshy smooth sexy hips. We enjoyed ****ing in that posture for quite some time. Finally we again exhausted. We took rest in the bed. She kissed me and put on her clothes. She thanked me for the energy i spent for her. And then she went out of my room. So that was my first experience of ****ing. Since then i ****ed hot and sexy chayya bhabhi many times. Each time she demanded vigorous ****ing from me.
collection of shoes, kinds of birds, Aerial Geologist, travel, Nautical Living, punk word, Future home design, beautiful girl, classic tattoos, Explosion, Sport Cars, My Tattoos, sexs position, guinness, beauty actress, naruto hokage, animals, goku and gohan z, sports bikes and cars, naruto shippuden, Tattoos-tattoos, calligraphy for you, my graffiti style, tattoos for all, classic engine v, wallpaper home decor, tattoo tree, casual, hinduism tattoos, foot tattoos for girls, my scorpio tattoos collection, eyes tattoos collection, house design , expensive new cars, flower tattoos collections, Unique Cars Tattoos, Love, Wild Deer Tattoos, modern nail color, popular tattoos in the world, beautiful waterfalls, Fashion, Tiger tattoos, tattoos cartoon character, cartoon characters, Sex Style Position, crown tattoos, Fairy Tattoos, fashion clothes, High heels shoes for Women, woman xxx, blog for tattoos, My Tattoos, Birds, Sexuality, Wild life, Guns, Science, Casino, Sexs Toys, Daisy tattoos, Lotus tattoos, Butterfly tattoos woman, actress prettiest actress, the star's wardrobe, buy and sell home, my style body, girls tattoos desighn, sharingan uchiha, hair models, beauty birds, The Latest Hairstyles For Women, Wing Tattoos For You, Lower Back Tattoos Popular, Home Design, Car Modification, Motor Replacements, Expensive Cars, Fairy Tattoos, Foot Tattoos Update, Tattoo Designs, Tattoo Designs, Fairy Tattoos, The Latest Hairstyles For Women, fashion clothes, expensive new cars, sports bikes and cars, Sport Cars, travel, Hairstyle Celebrity, wedding, automotive, weight loss, diet, insurance, cell phone, Mortgage, shoes, mlnjr, giovannaduepuntozero, Tattoos For Women, Beauty, Beauty Flower Tattoos, Nail design, Bull Tattoos for Men, Beauty, health care, Skin Care