Translate

Sheela screwed like slut by horny Boss - IV

Anyway after saying that he got up a bit and tried to turn me around and I turned. Hemant came beside me and lied down, Jai adjusted me in his arm and now I was laying my head on Hemant’s shoulder like I was resting in Jai’s arm and now Jai was behind me, I was expecting that Jai will enter into my cunt from behind.
Jai moved my one leg over Hemant’s legs and kept other one straight to get better access of my cunt, I was in the posture as if I am climbing stares, my right leg was bit raised and resting on Hemant’s thighs and from behind Jai moved his finger over my slit from behind to front and then squeezed one of my hips and came over me from upper half and spoke in very soft voice after coming close to my ear,
“Sheela tumhare husband ne kabhi apna Lund tumhare doosre chhed mein nahi daala hoga” and before I would have understood what he said, he spoke again, “aaj hum daalenge wahan hmmmm…”. I realized that Jai was talking about fucking my asshole and I just tried to get away, but I failed. They were prepared for this and Hemant held me tight and Jai came over me immediately.
I could realize that it was pre planned, if I would have accepted the proposal then they would have treated me properly. But now it was there last night with me and they were planning to fuck my ass. Once again I tried to get away and requested them to leave me saying, “nahi Bhaiya, please aisa matt kariye” Jai and Hemant both were trying to stop my movement and I was well in there control.
“Sheela kuch nahi hoga, jaise pahli baar tumhe wahan thoda sa dard hua hoga, waise yahan bhi hoga” Jai replied, “nahi please Bhaiya, mujhe nahi karna” I continued struggling but I could see that I am very weak as compared to them. “main gel lagga ke daalunga, aaram se andar chala jaayega” Jai spoke while further coming on me.
I was helpless, I was trying everything I could do but Jai was really very heavy and I could not even move, though I was trying to push Hemant from my hands, and Hemant was trying to hold them. Next moment Jai extended his hands to held my wrist, and spoke to Hemant and asked for my stroll to tie my hands saying, “isski chunni se haath baandh isske”,
Hemant got up immediately and followed Jai’s instruction and tied my hands, I was still trying to get away but I could see that I will never be able to get free, as both of them were powerful. Once again I requested Jai not to do that, saying, “Please bhaiya matt kariye, wahan daal lijeeye please” “kahan Chut mein?” Jai asked me back and then spoke again,
“tumhari Chut ko to do din se hum ragad hi rahen hain, bass ab yehi ek chhed bachha hai tumhara” by that time Hemant was finished tying my wrists together and I was laying on my stomach with a raised hands tied together and Jai was laying on me.
As he saw that now I can not move my hands much he got up and sat around my thighs below my ass mounds on my knee joints and squeezed my hips together and then parted them to see my ass hole. Once again he got up and this time parted my legs and sat between them, I turned and tried to get up but Hemant held me from my shoulder and restricted me to lie there as I was, on my stomach.
I was crying and screaming, requesting them to leave me, “please Bhaiya aap meri burr main dal do, wahan mat daalo, mujhe bahut dard hoga” “Sheela tumhe kuch nahi hoga, main dhere dhere karunga, aur fir tum hamen dobara milogi bhi nahi, tumhe puri tarah enjoy bhi to karna hai” “please bhaiya leave me, aap jo bologe main karungi, jab bologe main aa jaaongi, please mujhe chhod do”
finally as it was time’s demand and I accepted his proposal to continue this relation, but he kept on squeezing and parting my hips to get a clear access of my ass hole. Suddenly Jai lifted my bottom a bit and pulled it towards himself while parting my thighs further wide and tried to kiss my asshole and in couple of tries he touched it with his tongue for a fraction.
Hemant was holding me from my shoulders, my jugs were shattered on bed and ass was raised towards roof. I tried to get away again but Jai strongly held my fleshy thighs and pulled them toward himself and again tried to plant a kiss on my ass hole and for that he tried to part my ass crack from his tongue.
It was a strange pleasure for me when my ass crack got licked, I moaned in pleasure, at that time I could not decide whether to run from there or to give my ass hole to him. But in any case Jai and Hemant were not in the mood of leaving my sweet ass….Jai’s tongue searched my ass hole over my ass crack again and this time Hemant helped him, he parted my ass cheeks for him.
Oh god what was that….…….Jai’s thick tongue moved on my ass hole clearly and I moaned and this time it was more intense gasp, what the hell was happening with me……I cursed the destiny. Jai passionately licked my ass hole as if he is going to eat me. Hemant parted my ass cheeks further, and my ass hole became little big, I screamed and both of them loved it.
Hemant made my ass hole open as much as possible and Jai licked it like a dog. “aaaaaaaahh….aaaaangggg..” I was moaning in different way with uncontrollable pleasure and pain on my butt hole. Both of them were holding me tight and I did not had any option except to surrender my ass to them. I calmly stood as it is showing my ass hole to Jai and Jai continued licking it for few more seconds violently.
Then I heard two words from Jai, “gel de” he was asking Hemant for some gel, and Hemant got up and took out one tube from his trouser pocket which was not kept very far. I could not see Jai clearly; he was behind me on his knees holding me tight from my waist, lifting it up to some height.
Once again I tried to request him as I saw that he is going to apply gel on my asshole, “please Bhaiya main marr jaaongi” “tumhe kuch nahi hoga, you know main Shilpi ki bhi Gaand maar chukka hoon” then after a small pause he spoke again, “ab to wo bhi enjoy karti hai”. Jai was talking about his wife Shilpi, that he has already fucked Shilpi Bhabhi in her ass hole.
By this time Jai was having gel on his fingers given by Hemant and next moment once again Hemant parted my hips and I felt Jai’s finger on my ass hole. Jai inserted his index finger in my ass hole slowly, I moaned “No…..aashh…no...” Jai continued fisting my ass for a while using lot of gel and after couple of minutes pain got subsided, but I was scared of his thick cock,
once again I requested him not to put his cock in my ass. Bhaiya, please meri Bur ko fuck kariye, mujhe bhi mazza milega, wahan mujhe bahut pain hoga, Bhaiya, please”. In reply Jai increased the speed of fingering my ass…..I moaned in pain like Ahhhh…… and closed my eyes.
Then Jai slapped on my asses two three times and spoke to Hemant “bahut tight hai saali ki Gaand” “raat bhar mein khul jaayegi” Hemant somewhat completed his statement, and both laughed a bit on that, “meri rakhail ban ne ko tyar ho jaati to, bach jaati” Jai spoke again. “ab jaldi daal, main munh mein Lund ghussa deta hoon” Hemant spoke back.
“nahi, thoda chillane de issko” I could hear and understand all Hindi words they were using. Next moment I felt Jai’s cock on my ass crack and once again Hemant parted my hips after getting instruction from Jai, “khol isske chuttad achhe se”. Jai pressed his fat cock inside my ass hole slowly, “Ahhhh…. “ I moaned I was just touched by his cock there.
Hemant adjusted my ass and kept it as up as possible for better fuck I buried my face into bed very tight in the fear of upcoming pain I was about to get. I could feel that something terrible is going to happen with me and just then a shrill whimper came out of me. I cried with hell of pain, made a long moan when Jai was on his way to rip my butt.
I think with in few seconds half of his cock was inside me and closing my eyes I was crying in my full volume. Jai kept on going in me deeper and deeper in my ass hole very slowly and I could feel that slowly his complete cock was inside my ass. I was crying with broken voice but I could not see any effect of my cries on them.
After inserting his rod completely in my ass Jai stood calm for a while, I was feeling as if hard and thick iron rod is inserted in my ass hole. Both Jai and Hemant were talking but I could not hear them as I was crying and screaming, my eyes were closed and mouth was open. In the next moment Jai started fucking my shit hole.
Initially he started with slow fucking strokes as it was a tight hole and he could not move it fast, but after couple of minutes of steady fucking his cock made his way and apart from that Hemant poured some more gel on my ass. Now Jai rod was moving with bit of ease and the physical feeling through which I was going cannot be defined in words.
Every time Jai pushed his rod inside my ass hole, I skipped my beat and as he took it out I shivered in strange sensation of getting plunged again, and he continued plunging tightest hole of my body comfortably. My ass was raised up as Jai was holding me from my waist and fucking me from behind with bit faster strokes and I was screaming in rising pain in my ass.
I was feeling as if my ass hole is going to tear off tonight. Jai kept on fucking me and I was crying in husky voice like “Aahhhh maaaaa… aaaaaaah….assssshhhhhh …” as my throat was getting dry. Suddenly Jai’s speed increased and he started fucking me vigorously and now I was going through worst part of my life which I cannot forget till my death, it was a pain I could not bear at all and for a fraction I felt that I am going to die right now.
I loudly cried and begged them to leave me, “ahhhh….ahhh…. Bhaiya dard ho raha hai, ple….please…ohhhhh” hearing my moan this time Jai stopped and took out his cock. He was also puffing but he was yet not over, I was relieved but not for a long. I heard Jai saying, “aaja daal saali ki Gaand mein” he was talking to Hemant, telling him to continue fucking my ass.
I tried to run but I was almost dead, so they caught me and swapped there position and this time my waist was held by Hemant and next moment Hemant’s cock went inside my ass hole tearing it off one more time. Once again I was crying, it was paining like hell but I could see that now pain was little less then before. My ass hole was ripped and it was getting adjusted with pain.
Instead of raising my ass with his hands Hemant preferred laying on my top after putting a pillow under my belly. I was laying on my stomach totally flat and spread and Hemant was riding on me, fucking my ass and like before I was screaming like hell. After couple of minutes Hemant stopped, and got up and once again Jai took his place and like Hemant,
Jai started fucking me and this time Jai started fucking me straight away with fast strokes and I continued screaming. I painful cries were arousing them and I could feel that Jai’s speed increased tremendously and my cries got shriller. I think choosing this place for having sex instead of hotel room was part of their plan of fucking my ass, as they knew that nobody will be there to hear my cries.
I was screaming on my full volume as Jai’s speed was getting higher and higher, “ahhh……. Dheeree’’’dheeree Bhai aaahhh…. “ by then I did not had strength to scream much, and on very next moment Jai stopped and got up and rolled on one side, while saying, “daal Jaldi” Jai got aside and I think he cummed on bed but before I would have sensed anything, other fucker was laying on me,
drilling my ass hole further and once again I was getting ripped in my ass without a break. Fortunately Hemant did not lasted for long and exploded his load in my ass itself. I was crying without voice as I was almost dead and both of my fucker were totally exhausted, one was laying on my top, and may be his limping cock was still inside me and other was beside me, on the same bed.
After few minutes both got up to use the toilet and came back. Hemant went out of the room for something and Jai tried to turn me on my back and spoke to me calmly saying, “go and clean yourself” I was still sobbing in shock and pain, but he had a smile on face and once again he spoke, “ come on get up now, jo hona tha wo ho gaya” and with that he released knot from my hand and tried to lift me from my shoulder to make me sit down.
I got up slowly while looking at him, he was still smiling and once again spoke “go clean yourself and come back”. By the time I came back Hemant was there with 3-4 beer cans and now they had a plan of having that. Jai gave me that new night dress and intentionally took my clothes in his custody, so that I cannot wear them and told me to sleep if I want to and for that they took leave from that room and settled down in the lobby with there beer.
I came on bed after wearing that very short nighty which was hardly couple of inches below my hips and it had a matching panty but no bra. I was awake for very long time just recalling whatever happened with me and cursing my decision to say yes for this proposal. Finally after more than an hour my consciousness surrendered and I went into sleep, but I could feel that even in sleep I was conscious and I got up with every little noise.
After some time, door opened and both entered in the room, as it was totally dark I could not see their faces but I could make out that who is Jai and who is Hemant and both took me in the center of the bed and lied on my left and right. Jai was on my right and Hemant went behind me as I was sleeping sideways facing door.
Jai took me in his arm and placed my head on his shoulder and somewhat hugged me sideways. He was just in his underwear and caressed my cheek and hairs and kissed me on my lips and just then I felt Hemant’s body touching me from behind, he too was just in underwear. Once again I was laying between two men in the totally dark room, totally depending on there mercy.
Hemant brushed his lips on my neck which was uncovered from the dress. “tumhe bahut dard hua na?” Jai asked me. I could not see his facial expressions as it was dark, though I wanted to see it. Anyway I did not replied to his question and remained as it is. Jai spoke again “pahli baar to dard hota hi hai” then again after a small pause he spoke again, “Shilpi bhi bahut royi thi, jab maine pahli baar uske wahan dala tha” Jai was talking about his wife.
Then again he spoke, “now she also enjoy” I remained silent, “teen char baar mein pain hona band ho jayega”. Hemant was touching and enjoying my body with his hands in the dark, by moving his hands from my back till my hips. Jai tried to grip me little hard and I could make out that they are here to have sex one more time, and not to give condolence.
I tried to get away slowly while saying, “nahi bhaiya, please aur matt kariye, mujhe bahut dard ho raha hai” but Jai held me in his arm and spoke, “Abhi Hemant daalega, lekin abb tumhe dard nahi hoga, jo dard hona tha ho chukka” and I realized that Hemant hands were on my Panty and he was trying to take it off from behind. I tried to resist a bit saying, “nahi please matt kariye”.
But Hemant was on his way to take off my panty and just then Jai pulled my one leg on his thighs keeping one straight. I was laying in Jai’s arm keeping one leg on his thighs and other straight and like that my hips were open for Hemant, and his hands were already caressing my hips.
Once again Jai spoke in dark in soft voice, “Hemant gel lagga ke tumhare peechhe daalega, aur dheere dheere karega, hmmmmm….” Then again he spoke, “thoda sa dard hoga jo tum easily bear kar logi”. Once again Hemant was going to insert his cock inside me from behind, I requested again “nahi please bhaiya…wahan matt daaliye” “daalna to wahin hai issne,
aaram se karwa lo to theek rahega, nahi to fir se waise hi karna padega” Jai spoke calmly, as he knew that I do not have any choice. And then once again he spoke, this time to Hemant, “gel lagga” and I felt Hemant’s hands searching my ass hole in dark and soon one of his finger invaded my tiny hole and I moaned in pain as he inserted it bit quickly and second time he was having gel on his finger, as now he knew the exact place where to enter.
Hemant used lot of gel and now from his body movement I could sense that he was taking off his underwear, may be after applying gel on his cock too, he touched my ass crack with his rod and I shivered in fear of getting ripped in my ass once again. Jai held my thigh in his hand which was kept on his legs and tried to stretch it further to open my ass hole as much as possible and spoke to Hemant,
“dheere dheere daal, aaram se andar challa jaayega” I griped Jai hard to prepare my self to get Hemant’s rod in my ass one more time. Hemant came closer to me from behind and I felt his chest touching my back, holding my waist he came closer to my bottom, I moaned and eased my body leaving myself on their mercy and my moan changed into a sharp gasp as his rod parted my anal walls and entered into my narrow asshole stretching all my anal muscles once again.
He grunted on the tight clamp of my asshole. With in couple of minutes he dipped his rod completely in my anus and waited. I was crying but not like before. Jai was holding me firm and caressing my cheeks. Hemant pulled bit of his rod slowly from my tight tunnel, and pushed back deep inside.
I cried in enormous pain. He did that again and rejoiced while murmuring "Yes... yes” I was crying, “OHHHhhh anh unhhh anh!" He moved slowly at first, rocking back and forth with slow and deep thrusts, I was going through less pain as compared to the previous ram fucking of my asshole.
But I knew that he will not fuck me like this for long, I tried to release my leg from Jai’s hands to tighten my ass opening but he held it tight and stretched it further and just then Hemant started gaining pace and began pumping his hips in fast and steady rhythm, driving his hard cock in and out of my butt.
His balls got pressed several times with my buttocks as he was diving deep in my ass till the root of his rod and at that time my pain always touched the peak. Gradually his speed increased further and fucking strokes got shorter. I was still unable to move much as Jai was holding me tight.
Hemant further held me from my shoulders and pace increased even more, My cries got shriller like “ma uhh oh ma oh ma oh ma uhh OHHH uhh OHMA” Hemant was getting closer to his burst and I was feeling that I will be tored off in two from my asshole. I was crying, screaming and trying everything to get free but Jai continued parting my hips holding my thigh to give better access of my ass hole to his friend.
Finally after few seconds pushed himself deep inside me and buried his rod completely in my asshole till the hilt of his cock and moaned loud in triumph, “Ohhhhhuhhh Yes... ohhh god yes yes yes!” and hugged me hard from behind. I was crying without breathing as I was feeling enormous pain. I could feel Hemant’s rod’s shivering in my butt while hollowing his balls and finally felt bit of hot liquid getting injected inside my pot.
Hemant took off his limping cock from my ass and got away and lied on the other side, I was still in shock over whatever happened and then Jai made me lay straight on my back and came over me, I was still crying and could not speak anything, Jai was heavily aroused and he started brushing his lips on my neck and then tried to take of my nighty and succeeded,
I could sense his body language and could see that he too wanted to fuck me and before I would have spoke anything, he took off his underwear and spoke, “Sheela main Chut mein daalunga” and with that he parted my legs and explored my cunt with his fingers to see the exact opening and next second I was stuffed down in my cunt and he was pumping my fuckhole in missionary position.
I continued crying and moaning, and Jai continued humping me and increased his pace as he was getting closer to his burst. Jai lasted for couple of more minutes and finally hollowed his balls in my fuckhole, and got up from me after a minute and lied beside me on the same bed. I cried for few minutes, and no one among them uttered a word, but they did not disturbed me after that.
Couple of times I felt there hands, once on my ass and once on my shoulder when I was trying to sleep. After some time both of them got up and I was left alone in the room. I slept naked covering myself with a sheet. In the morning I was first to get up, rather I hardly slept. Both of them were sleeping in the lobby.
I got fresh and wore my clothes which were kept in the lobby and moved out of the campus to get something to go from there, but failed as it was a remote area and it was too early to find anything. By the time I reached back Jai was awake and told me relax and promised me that now they are not going to do anything. Finally I reached back to my place in an hour after a long torture.
Once again Jai asked me about that proposal, when I was getting down from car and this time he increased the percentage of increment every year, up to 50%. At that time I just banged the door of car back and walked away. I remained absent from office for long, neither I called Jai to inform that why I am not coming nor he dared to call me,
and in the mean time I talked to almost everybody I knew who can help me to find a new job as I did not wanted to go back to that place. I got couple of options but as I knew they were not fruitful at all, it was almost impossible to survive in that money after paying off the EMI of the loan. Couple of times I thought about joining one of them but I stopped in the hope of getting better job,
but it really did not happened and some more time passed, almost one more week. And through out these days I was going through a weird mind state, sexually I was set on fire, though at that time it was hell for me but now while sleeping in the night, in the dark room I started masturbating recalling past incident and sometimes my sexual urge rose very high and finger fucked myself vigorously and cummed in the end.
Truly speaking I cannot recall any night after this incident in which I was not fantasizing Jai and Hemant fucking me. Finally this all came to an end; almost 3 weeks were passed and as such I did not had any contact with Jai, couple of times phone came from office and I provided them information whatever they asked.
I remember it was Saturday morning and winters were just started, around 6 when I was just finished with the morning courses and bathing, and was about to worship like every morning, I opened the main door after door bell rang. Jai was standing on the door. I got scared for a second and looked around; I could not see anybody, not even watchman of our colony.
Jai moved in without any word. I too came in after bolting the door, I was scared for couple of things, what will they think if anybody among neighbors will see him here? And what is he up to now, what will he do with me? I came in the small living room after him and after a second Jai pulled me in his arm and hugged me, brushed his lips on my neck and spoke “why are you not coming to office” I tried to resist a bit to get free, but did not tried hard.
Jai’s hands straight away explored my breast and he squeezed them for his pleasure. I too moaned, as I had fingered my cunt few minutes back while having bath and that desire was still alive in me. His hands moved down and rubbed my thighs over my salwar and then moved up while giving me a rub over my hips, I started melting as the lust was lit inside me.
Jai kissed me on my lips and took me to the deewan which was kept there and came over me, surprisingly I was not resisting much, which I could do, rather I cooperated with him after few seconds, He got up to pull the string of my salwar to untie it and I stopped him saying, “nahi” but he continued and finally succeed.
Don’t know why I was not resisting him with full energy and that is why Jai was continuing. He pulled my salwar and tried to take off my panty, once again I tried to stop him and instead of saying just no I said, “wahan pe nahi daalna” means I did not wanted him to put his rod in my ass, that meant I was ready to take it in my cunt and he immediately responded to that and said, “aage daalunga, chut mein”
and next moment I was naked from bottom and with in few seconds Jai also took off his lower and started fucking me, I could not expect this at all, I was about to worship and opposite to that I was lying almost naked and getteing fucked. I cummed twice by the time Jai released his load inside me. Finally we got up and wore our clothes back.
He forced me to join back and promised me that I will not be forced for anything. I visited office and continued working, finally even after trying my best to control myself I continued having sex with Jai. Sometimes he comes to my place in odd hours when there is no risk to get caught and sometimes we use the same farm house to have sex.
I never demanded raise for this from him as I am happy with whatever I get, rather It was demand of my body who really bought me back to his bed, he is such a powerful fucker that I cannot resist myself for more than 10-15 days, neither he can stay without fucking me for long and now for me it is really very difficult to live without this.
Couple days back Jai has informed me that Hemant is coming to India for few days, and till now Hemant is unaware of the fact that I have continued sexual relation with Jai, and he has asked me, if I want to get in bed with both of them once again. Till now I have not decided and I am still in dilemma whether to say yes or know.
I am sure about this that this time I will not be treated badly and even if they will fuck me in my ass normally I can bear it as, Jai has fucked me there many times after that and now like Jai’s wife Shilpi I too have started enjoying this a bit. These days I am masturbating in my bed fantasizing Jai and Hemant fucking me together, like I see in one porn movie in which female gets two cocks inside her at one time, one in cunt and one in asshole.
I have nearly one week to give decision to Jai, and I really cannot decide. I would love to read what readers suggest me in this context, and to be frank I would like to read your comments about story but I am not at all interested in reading nonsense invitations to get on there bed, (like readers have wrote in previous part) to have sex and obviously I don’t want to read teachings of morals as they are left long behind on the road of my life.
collection of shoes, kinds of birds, Aerial Geologist, travel, Nautical Living, punk word, Future home design, beautiful girl, classic tattoos, Explosion, Sport Cars, My Tattoos, sexs position, guinness, beauty actress, naruto hokage, animals, goku and gohan z, sports bikes and cars, naruto shippuden, Tattoos-tattoos, calligraphy for you, my graffiti style, tattoos for all, classic engine v, wallpaper home decor, tattoo tree, casual, hinduism tattoos, foot tattoos for girls, my scorpio tattoos collection, eyes tattoos collection, house design , expensive new cars, flower tattoos collections, Unique Cars Tattoos, Love, Wild Deer Tattoos, modern nail color, popular tattoos in the world, beautiful waterfalls, Fashion, Tiger tattoos, tattoos cartoon character, cartoon characters, Sex Style Position, crown tattoos, Fairy Tattoos, fashion clothes, High heels shoes for Women, woman xxx, blog for tattoos, My Tattoos, Birds, Sexuality, Wild life, Guns, Science, Casino, Sexs Toys, Daisy tattoos, Lotus tattoos, Butterfly tattoos woman, actress prettiest actress, the star's wardrobe, buy and sell home, my style body, girls tattoos desighn, sharingan uchiha, hair models, beauty birds, The Latest Hairstyles For Women, Wing Tattoos For You, Lower Back Tattoos Popular, Home Design, Car Modification, Motor Replacements, Expensive Cars, Fairy Tattoos, Foot Tattoos Update, Tattoo Designs, Tattoo Designs, Fairy Tattoos, The Latest Hairstyles For Women, fashion clothes, expensive new cars, sports bikes and cars, Sport Cars, travel, Hairstyle Celebrity, wedding, automotive, weight loss, diet, insurance, cell phone, Mortgage, shoes, mlnjr, giovannaduepuntozero, Tattoos For Women, Beauty, Beauty Flower Tattoos, Nail design, Bull Tattoos for Men, Beauty, health care, Skin Care